Our monofilament cable is safe, economical, & easy to use. It is impervious to weather & will not rust or corrode. Durable, yet lightweight, It is 1/8th the weight of steel, making it inexpensive to ship, safe, and a pleasure to work with. Great for supporting deer fences and aviary netting.
- Strong and Durable: Tensile Strength: 493 lbs., UV resistance, low elongation, impervious to weather, will not rust or corrode, yet is flexible and easy to work with
- Visually Appealing: Black color blends into the background, almost invisible, very smooth no sharp points
- Easy Installation: Lightweight, pliable, weatherproof & maintenance-free; can be installed with 1/8” or 3/16" cable clamps(sold separately)
- Size: 12 gauge (0.100"/2.5 mm) Diameter Nylon Monofilament Wire, (available in multiple lengths)
- Multiple Uses: supports aviary and poultry netting, adds strength to deer fences or bird block netting and prevents sagging between posts, can be used for dog runs, clothes lines, garden barriers, guy wires, and much more. Please note: this is not an electrical wire.
- Free for the contingent USA via UPS Ground
- This item will be packed very carefully to ensure a safe delivery.
- Usually ships within 2 business day of receiving cleared payment. Ship from location: PA